NANOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION
Hall 1.0, Stand B316
On behalf of Members across Europe and around the world, NIA supports the development of nanotech innovations that improve the lives of consumers, preserve our environment and advance our world.
NIA and its Members are committed to the safe, sustainable and beneficial use of nanotechnology and nanomaterials across all industries. We work towards a better understanding of nanotechnology’s important role in society and economic development and building a positive global environment for nanotech innovation.
Products & Services
To support nanotechnology industries by:
- Ensuring a strong industry voice is present in global nanotech policy and regulatory discussions.
- Communicating the essential role of nanotechnology in improving our daily lives and advancing our world.
- Forming focused research collaborations with stakeholders across the public and private sector to help build a positive regulatory, policy and acceptance environment for nanotechnology.
- Identifying untapped portions of the supply chain where nanotechnologies can provide a unique and beneficial value.
- Creating partnership opportunities between NIA Members that can help bring new nanotech innovations to the market.
- Demonstrating our responsible commitment to developing and stewarding safe, sustainable and beneficial nanotech innovations.
- Helping NIA Members, especially SMEs, deliver new products to market.
- Ensuring NIA Members are up-to-date on global nanotech legislative and regulatory developments.
To support regulators and policymakers by:
- Being a transparent and collaborative industry stakeholder.
- Providing clear industry perspectives and positions on nanotech issues.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to support predictable, effective regulatory environments that enable nanotech innovations to safely and efficiently reach consumers.
Chemspec Europe Product Categories
- Services » Contract research services
- Services » REACH regulatory services / products
- Services » General consultancy
- Services » Other Services
- Industries » Fine Chemical industry
- Industries » Paints & Coatings
- Industries » Other industries
Dr Claire Skenterlbery
NANOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION AISBL
Avenue Tervueren 143
All press releases for NANOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION are listed in chronological order and can be downloaded as PDF or Word files.
20th March 2019
Nanopavilion launched for Chemspec 2019 from Nanotechnology Industries Association
Download full press release (13.6 KB)
Dr Claire Skentelbery
Nanotechnology Industries Association aisbl
Avenue Tervueren 143